As used by:
Why Academy 3T?
We've already built a tool that simplifies working with MongoDB. Now we've created the simplest course to help anyone use MongoDB.
Since 2017, we've supported more than 3,000 teachers, students, and researchers worldwide through our Education Program. We're taking our mission further with Academy 3T, designed to be the most practical MongoDB learning resource available regardless of one's skill level or experience.
What is MongoDB 101 and who is it for?
MongoDB 101 is a free series of courses developed by Studio 3T, the most widely-used professional tool for MongoDB. It's for anyone who wants to learn the basics of MongoDB, fast.
What will I learn?
Starting with our MongoDB 101: Getting Started course and using test datasets, a free MongoDB Atlas cluster, and Studio 3T, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your first cloud-based MongoDB database
- Connect to your MongoDB Atlas cluster or local instance using Studio 3T
- Import collections from JSON and CSV files
- View data in three different ways: Table, Tree and JSON View
- Write and run your first MongoDB queries, including aggregations
- Export query results to a JSON file
- Translate SQL queries to the MongoDB query language
- Use IntelliShell to load script files and run queries
How long will it take?
The course will take roughly two hours to complete.