About the job
Working inside the Marketing team, the CRM Manager at 3T plays a critical cross-departmental role. By creating and improving our marketing automations using Hubspot and associated tools, you’ll enable the smooth functioning of outbound customer communications for the Sales, Support and Insights teams. Your love of data analytics will also be highly valued. And stretched 🙂
As CRM Manager you will own the continuous measurement and performance tuning of our campaigns, journey profiles, engagement rates and conversion metrics. So in addition to extensive experience managing substantial Hubspot deployments, you are extremely handy with Excel.
The position is full time and will be based in our Berlin office (though currently we’re principally working from home, given the COVID situation).
- You love data and are laser focused on driving customer advantage
- You have at least two years of managing a sizeable Hubspot deployment, with all the trimmings (lists, workflows, enrolments, dashboards etc)
- Basic technical HTML, SQL and JSON knowledge would be very useful
- Excel excellence – not just number crunching and pivot tables but also a swift and persuasive way with charts
- You’re a natural at building great collaborations
- You can also create communications that meet the viewpoints of customer and colleague alike
- You can prioritise and set clear, measurable and achievable goals
- You are a regular fount of marketing ideas, both pragmatic and outlandish
- Always with a get-it-done attitude, and with a better way in mind for getting it right the second time, for those rare cases when it misfires
What we offer
- This role offers the chance to work on our widely popular MongoDB IDE products and really have your voice heard in
making an impact on the final result.
- Collaborative work with a fun, creative, and multicultural team.
- Prior to COVID our office had fitness classes on Mondays, German lessons on Tuesdays, and Yoga on Thursdays, plus the occasional pizza lunch – we fully intend that this will return as soon as it’s legal and there is the demand again. STOP PRESS: Language lessons are now back – remotely – and in the meantime our office, should you wish to work from it, offers beer, soft drinks, coffee, fruit, veg, and cereals.
Contact us now
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply! Please send us a brief introductory letter and a full
CV in English, (not forgetting links to relevant samples of writing) to [email protected]. We would love to hear