Customer Insights Analyst
3T has one mission: To build the finest NoSQL tools available. We have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and the NoSQL tooling market with over 100,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T.
3T is growing!
In the last 12 months (and for the second time) we outgrew our office space. We now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from 30 nationalities.
We are currently looking for a Customer Insights Analyst to join our growing Product team.
As part of the team, you will coordinate research across departments and deliver the best possible insights from our customers. This role will develop and improve processes that help everyone at 3T to better serve those who use our product.
Who you are
Our team thrives on curiosity and compassion. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to ask questions or to go down a rabbit hole to find out what exactly is going on. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our continually improving product suite to make it better for our customers.
What you’ll achieve
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to maintain and grow customer relationships
- Coordinate research sessions and assist on both small and large scale research projects at different points of the product development process
- Develop and implement a research-driven product culture across our organization
- Use a variety of research methods to generate meaningful insights that inform design and business choices
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our development processes and tools
What we need you to bring to the table
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Fluency in English
- Strong reasoning skills
- Good comprehension of Excel and PowerPoint
Extra credit if you also have…
- Experience with usability testing and/or customer research
- Familiarity with CRM software
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experiences into consideration.
What we’ll bring to the table
- A chance to work on our exciting MongoDB tools
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and working from home in Berlin, so you can nurture your work/life balance
- 30 days of annual vacation plus 24.12 and 31.12 off – and yes, all vacation days can be taken at once if you wish so
- Free weekly German and English language courses for all employees on company time
- We sponsor 50% of the cost of your monthly public transportation ticket (for the Berlin area)
- You will surely have fun at our regular Team Events such as Team Quiz Nights, Summer and Christmas Party
- Planning to buy a new gadget? We are offering discounts on various products through the corporate benefits program
- We also offer the opportunity to have a real impact on our products and in shaping the team: as a team, we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a scaleup we want to hear and try your ideas
- We have already mentioned that we have great space to work: Our new, modern office space offers free breakfast, fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, beers, and snacks
- And finally, we will not forget to emphasize that our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming
Our approach to hiring is transparent and uncomplicated. As we respect your time and effort, we will do our best to have “just necessary” conversations and to provide all relevant information about the role and your development within the company.
Contact us now
If we have intrigued you enough, please email a brief cover letter and CV in English to [email protected]. We would love to hear from you.