Customer Success Specialist
3T helps tens of thousands of MongoDB developers and administrators with their everyday jobs by providing the finest MongoDB tools on the market. We guarantee the best compatibility with current and legacy releases of MongoDB, continue to deliver new features with every new software release, and provide high quality support. In the last 12 months (and for the second time) we outgrew our office space. We now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from over 17 nationalities.
Our great new office location offers a host of benefits:
- Located on the U2 line, a few minutes from the city centre
- Regular free onsite fitness classes
- Free onsite German lessons
- Free drinks and snacks
In the current circumstances, all 3T staff are encouraged to work wherever suits them best, whether that is from home or in our head offices.
About the job
Our software is currently sold on an annual subscription basis and from early next year it will also be available on a monthly subscription. As such, we are looking to add a second Customer Success Representative to our team to help increase user satisfaction, user retention and overall tool usage. We market our product as “Power Tools for MongoDB” and we’d like you to enable our users to use the tools to their full potential. Here are a few of the tasks we’d like to see carried out by our Customer Success team;
- Increase tool awareness and adoption through email campaigns, webinars and content creation with the help of our marketing team.
- Increase the rate of license activation, as well as taking action on licenses at risk of churning as identified by tool usage reports
- Work with our marketing team to ensure the documentation our Sales team uses is up to date with each new release.
- Work with our Customer Insights team to ensure the most relevant feature suggestions make it onto our product roadmap.
- Work with our Account Executives on account expansion opportunities.
- Work with Customer Support to identify and prevent common user issues.
Customer Success is still a young function at Studio 3T and so we’re looking for someone with hands-on experience in a similar role & lots of ideas on how we can improve what we’re already doing, as well as tell what more we should be doing.
A successful applicant will have:
- A deep understanding of what drives customer satisfaction and tool adoption.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the tech industry.
- A keen eye for spotting churn risks in reports and the skill to intervene and prevent it.
- Experience with working across teams to drive user satisfaction.
Extra credit for
- Experience in organising webinars, even more credit for working with outside partners on webinars.
- Experience in working Hubspot
- Experience in report building
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they do not have prior experience for 100% of what is listed in a job posting. Please note that our experience requirements are guidelines, and we would still love to hear from you even if you don’t have experience in all areas listed.
What we offer
- The chance to really impact our business and development function the way you think it should be
- Highly competitive salary
- Free weekly German and English lessons
- A fantastic office environment with free fruit, cereals, drinks, beer and snacks
- Fitness classes and weekly yoga sessions on the house, as soon as office rules permit it
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, please send us a brief cover letter and CV in English to
[email protected]. We would love to hear from you.