Key Account Manager
3T has one mission: To build the finest NoSQL tools available. We have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and the NoSQL tooling market with over 100,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T.
Are you ready for your tech sales career to take off?
Note: This is an English-speaking position.
3T is growing!
At our Berlin office in Prenzlauer Berg, we have plenty of room for growth. Our office language is English, with teammates from more than 30 nationalities.
At present, we are looking for a motivated Key Account Manager to join our Sales team.
As a part of the team, you will become a technical expert; we don’t just sell the Studio 3T toolkit, we help inform our client base on best practices and common workflows in order to promote long-term adoption and to grow strong relationships with our clients.
Who you are
As a Key Account Manager, you will work with users and teams to try to educate and increase adoption of the Studio 3T toolkit amongst your accounts. We’re growing at a fast pace and it’s fun finding the next big opportunity and figuring out how to close it. New ideas and strategies are essential as we evolve our team to fit the ever-expanding business.
What you’ll achieve
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to your accounts while challenging existing thinking
- Contact end users who have downloaded a free trial to increase trial engagement, offer product information, and to qualify opportunities
- Identify key accounts for growth and formulate strategies for mass mailings and calls
- Schedule and lead technical demos via screen share to provide product education to increase product adoption, as well as to grow account knowledge and to gather internal referrals
- Use Hubspot CRM to send automated emails delivering strategic messaging for top accounts
- Explain the licensing process and provide pricing; negotiate and close deals for new orders and for critical renewal orders
- Coordinate with your colleagues on the sales admin team to ensure the purchase process and licensing are seamless for your clients.
What we need you to bring to the table
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a quota-carrying sales position – preferably in software sales
- You are a motivated high-achiever with proven experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs and to increase customer engagement
- You are comfortable calling prospects
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are a friendly, driven, and energetic personality with a strong customer focus
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experiences into consideration.
What we’ll bring to the table
- A chance to work on our exciting MongoDB tools
- Want to move to Berlin? The relocation package is ready
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and working from home in Berlin, so you can nurture your work/life balance
- 30 days of annual vacation plus 24.12 and 31.12 off – and yes, all vacation days can be taken at once if you wish
- Free weekly German and English language courses for all employees on company time
- We sponsor 50% of the cost of your monthly public transportation ticket (for the Berlin area)
- You will indeed have fun at our regular Team Events such as Team Quiz Nights, Summer and Christmas Parties, Volleyball, or Bowling games
- Planning to buy a new gadget? We are offering discounts on various products through the corporate benefits program
- We also provide an opportunity to have a real impact on our products and in shaping the team: as a team, we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a scaleup we want to hear and try your ideas
- We have already mentioned that we have great space to work: Our new, modern office space offers free breakfast and lunch, fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, beers, and snacks
- And finally, we will not forget to emphasize that our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming.
Our approach to hiring is transparent and uncomplicated. As we respect your time and effort, we will do our best to have ‘’just necessary” conversations and to provide all relevant information about the role and your development within the company.
Contact us now
If we’ve piqued your interest, we encourage you to apply here. We’re excited to hear from you.