3T has one mission: To build the finest NoSQL tools available. We have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and the NoSQL tooling market with over 100,000 active users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T.
3T is growing!
In the last 12 months (and for the second time) we outgrew our office space. We now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from 30 nationalities.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team.
In the Product Manager role, you will be working with our CEO and CTO to continue to shape our product vision and then work with the product team and the wider business to deliver our products to market. This means assessing the most significant opportunities and aligning the development team, marketing, sales, and customer insights to deliver coherent products.
Who you are
First and foremost, you are a passionate, self-motivated Product Manager ready to both manage technical projects and gain a deep knowledge of our key products. You are able to communicate the features and benefits of these confidently and adaptably with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Luckily, you have great intuition about what’s really important, and the discipline to pursue evidence to (in)validate your ideas.
This is a position for a critical thinker who can effectively synthesize and prioritize business needs. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of agency, but also the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people and to be part of a growing team.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels to ensure user needs are met by the product and that expectations are managed
- Manage and prioritize development backlog
- Work closely with the development team to ensure business requirements are effectively understood and built into technical specifications
- Work closely with UX designer to ensure business needs are being effectively built into designs
- Support CEO and CTO in the development of the product vision
What we need you to bring to the table
- Previous experience working with a modern development team
- Project management experience on a consumer-facing software project
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in both internal and external stakeholder management
- Comfortable synthesizing large amounts of information and prioritizing outcomes
- Enthusiasm about engaging with others to create great products and services
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
What we’ll bring to the table
- A chance to work on our exciting MongoDB tools
- Want to move to Berlin? The relocation package is ready
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and working from home in Berlin, so you can nurture your work/life balance
- 30 days of annual vacation plus 24.12 and 31.12 off – and yes, all vacation days can be taken at once if you wish so
- Free weekly German and English language courses for all employees on company time
- We sponsor 50% of the cost of your monthly public transportation ticket (for the Berlin area)
- You will surely have fun at our regular Team Events such as Team Quiz Nights, Summer and Christmas Party
- Planning to buy a new gadget? We are offering discounts on various products through the corporate benefits program
- We also offer the opportunity to have a real impact on our products and in shaping the team: as a team, we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a scaleup we want to hear and try your ideas
- We have already mentioned that we have great space to work: Our new, modern office space offers free breakfast, fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, beers, and snacks
- And finally, we will not forget to emphasize that our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming
Our approach to hiring is transparent and uncomplicated. As we respect your time and effort, we will do our best to have “just necessary” conversations and to provide all relevant information about the role and your development within the company.