Sales Administration Specialist
- Respond to incoming quote requests and sales enquiries, process purchase orders and answer policy questions.
- Ensure customers are equipped with all they need to submit payment in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and optimise renewal campaigns to ensure customers receive all of the necessary information to renew their license.
- Keep a record of license renewals for reporting and forecasting purposes.
- Record all customer interactions and documents so they are easily accessible for all teammates.
- Work with the Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives in your team to optimise the internal sales process.
- Work with other Sales Administration Specialists to optimise administration processes.
- Share the customer insight with our development team so they can build features people want, with our marketing team to help target their efforts and with the rest of the sales team to enhance overall performance.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a relevant position – i.e. administration, customer service, accounts receivable, operations etc.
- You must have a very strong eye for detail and an understanding of why accurate recording keeping is so vital to an efficient sales team.
- You are an ambitious, high-achiever with an interest in beginning a career in administration, CRM management or sales operations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs, as well as the creativity to meet them.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You’re a native level English speaker
- You have the right to work in Germany
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping the team: as a team we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a start-up we want to hear and try your ideas.
- A great environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming.
- A great space to work: our new office space comes with free breakfast, fruit, snacks, soft drinks and beer.
- Pre-Covid 19 we had fitness classes on Mondays, German lessons on Wednesdays, yoga on Thursdays, and the occasional free pizza lunch. When normalcy returns, we’re sure these things will as well.
Contact us now
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply! Please send us a brief introductory letter and a full
CV in English, (not forgetting links to relevant samples of writing) to [email protected]. We would love to hear