3T helps tens of thousands of MongoDB developers and administrators with their everyday jobs by providing the finest MongoDB tools on the market. We guarantee the best compatibility with current and legacy releases of MongoDB, continue to deliver new features with every new software release, and provide high quality support. In the last 12 months (and for the second time) we outgrew our office space. We now have lots of room to grow in our brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Our office language is English, with teammates from over 17 nationalities.
Our great new office location offers a host of benefits:
- Located on the U2 line, a few minutes from the city centre
- Regular free onsite fitness classes
- Free onsite German lessons
- Free drinks and snacks
In the current circumstances, all 3T staff are encouraged to work wherever suits them best, whether that is from home or in our head offices.
About the job
As a part of the sales team, you will become a technical expert; we don’t just sell the Studio 3T toolkit, we help inform our client base on best practices and common workflows in order to promote long term adoption and to grow strong relationships with our clients. As a Sales Specialist, you will work with users and teams to try to educate and increase adoption of the Studio 3T toolkit amongst your accounts. We’re growing at a fast pace and it’s fun finding the next big opportunity and figuring out how to close it. New ideas and strategies are essential as we evolve our team to fit the ever expanding business.
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to your accounts while challenging existing thinking
- Contact end users who have downloaded a free trial to increase trial engagement, offer product information, and to qualify opportunities
- Identify key accounts for growth and formulate strategies for mass mailings and calls
- Schedule and lead technical demos via screen share to provide product education to increase product adoption, as well as to grow account knowledge and to gather internal referrals
- Use Hubspot CRM to send automated emails delivering strategic messaging for top accounts
- Explain the licensing process and provide pricing; negotiate and close deals for new orders and for critical renewal orders
- Coordinate with your colleagues on the sales admin team and customer success team to ensure the purchase process and licensing is seamless for your clients
- Follow up with inbound opportunities to upsell and to qualify new accounts
- You have 3 years experience in a quota carrying sales position – preferably in software sales
- You are a motivated high-achiever with proven experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs and to increase customer engagement
- You are comfortable calling prospects
- You are able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You are a friendly, driven and energetic personality with a strong customer focus
- You have the right to work in Germany
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they do not have prior experience for 100% of what is listed in a job posting. Please note that our experience requirements are guidelines, and we would still love to hear from you even if you don’t have experience in all areas listed.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and commission program
- Flexibility with regards to work from home and a focus on work/life balance
- The opportunity to have a real impact in shaping the team: as a team we have built a strong foundation of process and strategy but being a start-up we want to hear and try your ideas.
- A fun and inclusive environment: our team is sociable, diverse, and most of all, welcoming.
- A fantastic office environment with free fruit, cereals, drinks, beer and snacks
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, please send us a brief cover letter and CV in English to
[email protected]. We would love to hear from you.