Software Quality Assurance Engineer
About the job
We are looking to add QA Engineers of all experience levels (entry, mid, senior) to our QA team. You will be involved in
the full development life cycle of our MongoDB IDE desktop and server applications. At 3T, Quality is recognized as
being crucial to our success, and your ideas are sought after, listened to, and implemented.
You will be primarily manual testing, which presents interesting and exciting opportunities given the complexity,
variety, and sophistication of our products.
Your role will include all of the following:
- Acceptance, exploratory, and regression testing of our desktop and server applications across Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Logging defect and improvement tickets and following up on their resolution.
- Creating and maintaining test cases in TestRail.
- Close collaboration with the in-house development team to recognize use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Become a proper MongoDB expert with deep insights into how MongoDB works.
The position is full time and will be based in our Berlin office.
What you bring to the role
First and foremost, we are looking for passionate testers: people who love breaking software and who just can’t let it
go if something doesn’t seem right. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our
continually improving product suite.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in software testing, or an interest in working in software testing having studied Computer Science, Software
Engineering or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Extra credit if you already have experience or a
strong interest in one or more of:
- Experience testing desktop applications on Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
- Good comprehension of SQA methodologies and SDLC.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Experience working with: SQL databases, TestRail, Java IDE (such as IntelliJ), Unix shell scripting.
What we offer
- As mentioned above, this role offers the chance to work as a QA Engineer on our complex and interesting MongoDB IDE
products and really have your voice heard in making an impact on the final result.
- Prior to COVID our office had fitness classes on Mondays, German lessons on Tuesdays, and Yoga on Thursdays, plus the
occasional pizza lunch – we fully intend that this will return as soon as it’s legal and there is the demand again. In
the meantime our office, should you wish to work from it, offers beer, softdrinks, coffee, fruit, veg, and cereals.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, please send us a brief cover letter and CV in English to
[email protected]. We would love to hear