Content Manager with Video Skills
Studio 3T has one mission: to build the finest NoSQL tools available. Over the last five years we have firmly established ourselves at the forefront of NoSQL innovation and the NoSQL tooling market with over 400,000 users of our MongoDB IDE – Studio 3T, Server 3T, and Robo 3T products. Our official office language is English, and we have teammates from over 15 nationalities.
About the job
The 3T Marketing team manages content on a number of different platforms: videos and articles in our Knowledge Base, tutorials for our e-learning courses on Academy 3T, collateral for our growing Sales team and industry trend and comment pieces in influential journals.
As a Content Manager, you’ll be:
- Keeping existing content up-to-date with every new product release
- Orchestrating content strategies across all online platforms
- Designing a rolling calendar of campaigns around specific aspects of our software
- Implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future plans
- Maintaining and optimizing our YouTube channel
- Creating new video tutorials, explainer videos, sales videos, and video case studies
The position is full time and will be based in our Berlin office (though currently we’re principally working from home, given the COVID situation).
We care deeply about serving our customers, and that means also helping them to learn new technology skills quickly and easily. So we’re looking for someone who sweats the small stuff and never forgets who the audience is. You’re comfortable with metrics, familiar with the nuances of different channels, and you know how to utilize data in formulating a content strategy.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in content marketing, with a strong suit in video production, ideally of the instructional, ‘How to’ variety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A proven track record of copywriting for varied types of content
- A fascination with technology and the fast evolving world of data management
Extra credit if you also have:
- Experience writing for an audience of developers and/or data professionals
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro X and screen recording software (Camtasia, SnagIt, Screenflow, OBS Studio, or similar)
- Experience in planning and coordinating marketing campaigns on social media
What we offer
- This role offers the chance to work on our widely popular MongoDB IDE products and really have your voice heard in making an impact on the final result.
- Collaborative work with a fun, creative, and multicultural team.
- Prior to COVID our office had fitness classes on Mondays, German lessons on Tuesdays, and Yoga on Thursdays, plus the occasional pizza lunch – we fully intend that this will return as soon as it’s legal and there is the demand again. In the meantime our office, should you wish to work from it, offers beer, soft drinks, coffee, fruit, veg, and cereals.
Contact us now
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply! Please send us a brief introductory letter and a full CV in English, (not forgetting links to relevant samples of writing) to [email protected]