Content Marketer (with media skills)
Studio 3T is the market-leading GUI and IDE for professionals working with the MongoDB database platform. With over 100,000 daily users we get hundreds of requests for new features and recommendations for how we can make it better. We are determined to deliver beyond our users’ expectations; and that includes explaining how our users can work more effectively.
We want the lot. We need a written word / audio / video editor who can demonstrate most of the following:
- You love learning new technologies and sharing that new knowledge as you acquire it.
- You’re just as happy writing a blog, a think piece on industry trends, or a 5-step how-to article.
- You are attentive and full of valuable insight when it comes to reviewing and editing freelance authors.
- You’re at home with publishing on WordPress and are confident tweaking HTML.
- You can create compelling demo videos and showing customers how incredibly easy it is to access, query and visualise their data.
- You can manage our Youtube account and make it a valuable knowledge resource
What you bring to the role
- Curiosity, tenacity, ideas, obsessed with detail and making things as simple as possible
- A real fascination with technology, maybe even with data technology and database systems
- Native level English
- Media editing skills using such programs as Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, Cubase, or Audacity to name a few.
- A working knowledge of SEO
- A natural inclination to muck in and help out, especially when someone else on the team is away or just needing another pair of hands / eyeballs
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter with your CV at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.