Inside Sales Specialist
3T is a fast growing start-up based in Berlin. Our product suite includes the hugely popular professional Studio 3T IDE for MongoDB (previously known as ‘MongoChef’) and the Robo 3T (previously known as ‘Robomongo’) enthusiast MongoDB GUI. We are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals and dominate our market.
Our mission is simple: to build the finest NoSQL tools available – simply by developers, for developers! This is a great time to join us on our mission.
What you will do
As an inside sales specialist, you will be handling various tasks, including:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Handling technical sales requests by both email and phone, creating quotes and nurturing deals
- Understanding customer needs and advising customers on the most suitable product for their requirements
- Creating and managing email campaigns for multiple customer groups
- Providing important sales reports to the team
- Working with an amazing, fully-charged sales and marketing team that is determined to get you up to speed and exceeding your expectations
- First and foremost, you are a friendly and energetic personality with a strong customer focus with proven inside sales experience
- You are of course a self-starter, and aren’t afraid to be social – opinionated deep-dives and the occasional burger-and-beer evening out is all part of the great camaraderie of the team
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs and to increase customer engagement
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You’re able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have a solid knowledge of CRM software, Google Apps and MS Office (including MS Excel)
- Basic knowledge of the world of NoSQL databases and their application is a plus, however not a necessity
- You’re a native, or near-native level English speaker
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter with your CV at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.