Studio 3T uses a web-based license manager to manage licenses. There are Core, Pro and Enterprise licenses along with a Trial license, each of which can be applied to installations of Studio 3T and enable different sets of features for different periods of time.
- I’ve just purchased a Studio 3T license – How do I activate it for myself?
- I’ve been invited to use Studio 3T – What should I do next?
- How do I configure the License Manager to use a Proxy Server?
- Tell me more about managing multiple Studio 3T licenses and users.
- What does a license entitle me to do with Studio 3T and how do Trials work?
The license manager was introduced in Studio 3T version 2020.4. Support for proxy servers and licenses was incorporated in 2020.9.3. We therefore recommend that you should run at least Studio 3T version 2020.9.3.