If you’ve been following the Studio 3T blog, you’ll know we introduced Ask Manatees Anything in 2021, your chance to ask a question to the Studio 3T team about Studio 3T, MongoDB, or anything in data and get an answer.
Studio 3T How-tos
Manatees love to show you how to do something. Whether it’s making your scripts quieter, making multiple exports at the same time, creating unique filenames or just copy and pasting data, there’ll be a Manatee answer to that:
- How do I make my scripts quieter with MongoDB?
- Doing Multiple MongoDB Exports At Once With Studio 3T
- How do you make Studio 3T export MongoDB collections to unique files?
- How do I use MongoDB regex (regular expressions) in Studio 3T?
- Help! How can I find my lost query!
- How do I export (or copy and paste) particular columns of data?
When there’s a job to be done, your Manatee will have the answer – and they’ll use the power of Studio 3T to do it. From cleaning up a schema to creating spreadsheets from data to getting plain JSON out, there’s a Manatee guide for that:
- How do I clean up a dataset and schema with Studio 3T?
- Making A Spreadsheet From MongoDB Data
- How do I copy and paste plain JSON from Studio 3T?
- I need some sample datasets for MongoDB!
There’s lots to understand out there and a clear explanation is always a great starting place. It could be wondering how Studio 3T does SQL, where Aggregations are explained, how does $unwind or Query Assist work for you or why you should timestamp things. Whatever it may be, there’s a Manatee explainer for them all:
- How does Studio 3T’s SQL Query work?
- Where’s my full Studio 3T Aggregation Explanation?
- I don’t get unwind in aggregation – why do I need it?
- What is Query Assist in Studio 3T?
- How and when should I add timestamps to my MongoDB documents
While Manatees may seem slow, it’s because they are looking for those swifter shortcuts to help your day along. How to quickly look up documents by ID, how to quickly compare fields using tables, or how you can update multiple documents with precision; all these Manatee shortcuts help:
- Is there a quicker way to query _id values?
- Smart and Safe MongoDB Multi-Document Updates
- Better MongoDB Field Comparisons With Tables
Ask Manatees Anything in 2022
In 2022, we want to hear more of your questions for the Manatees – drop a mail to [email protected] with your question or tweet it with the hashtag #Studio3T_AMA. We’re listening out for your Manatee questions; you can Ask a Manatee Anything.
Download and try all of Studio 3T’s features today with the 30 day free trial.Try Studio 3T