Studio 3T for MongoDB | Discounts
If you’ve chosen MongoDB for your startup and are looking for a MongoDB client, Studio 3T offers a 50% discount on all commercial editions (Core, Pro, and Enterprise) for startups that meet the following criteria:
- Is privately held
- Has been in business for no more than three years
- Is engaged in development of a software-based product or service
- Is an established business with a website and/or existing online public references
Eligible startups can apply the Studio 3T startup discount on up to five users/seats within one license, purchased within their first three years of business.Apply here
Are you a teacher or student at a K-12 school or university? Or perhaps a PhD or postdoc student working on a research project? If you’re looking for a MongoDB GUI that you agree to use only for classroom or research work, then Studio 3T may very well be your free MongoDB GUI.
Studio 3T offers a free one-year Pro license to students and teachers who can provide proof of eligibility. How’s that for a student discount?
Proof of eligibility:
- School-issued email address AND
- Proof of enrollment (e.g. school ID card, transcript, report card)
If you’re part of a nonprofit organization and are looking for a MongoDB GUI that you agree to use only for nonprofit work, Studio 3T offers a 50% discount for nonprofits that meet the following criteria:
- Holds a valid charitable status with the local tax authority (e.g. IRS in the United States)
- Is not a school, college, or related organization (see our Education discount instead)
- Is not a church, hospital, or a legislative, political, or religious organization
- Is not a private grant-making or operating foundation
- Is not an organization that aims to influence public opinion or promote a certain doctrine
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or political affiliation
If you’re working on a project that has zero commercial impact and need a MongoDB GUI to get the job done, then you could be eligible for a Studio 3T Non-Commercial license.
Tell us a bit about yourself, describe your hobby project, and you could qualify for a license that’s valid for six months or for the duration of your project, whichever is shorter.Apply here