WE ARE HIRING!
Check out our open positions:
Check out our open positions:
Online Marketing Specialist
3T is a fast growing start-up based in Berlin. We are the makers of the hugely popular Studio 3T tool and we are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals. Our mission is simple: to deliver the finest NoSQL developer tools in the market – simply by developers, for developers!
In order to develop our sustained growth further we’re now expanding our Customer Success and Marketing Team.
This is a great time to join us on our mission.
What you will do
As an Online Marketing Specialist, you will be taking care of our communication activities – inbound and outbound – to provide potential customers with irresistible reasons to come and try out our market-leading Studio 3T.
The breadth of your potential activities is constrained only by the limits of your ideas (and the occasional reality check) but will certainly include some or all of the following:
- Working with our existing specialists writing content for social media and devising ad copy that potential customers feel speaks to them personally
- Sharing your experience and knowledge of Google Analytics so we can drill down into the hidden patterns of successful behaviour on our site
- Immersing yourself in our world of NoSQL and SQL data handling to gain those insights that unlock new areas of advantage for our customers
- Commissioning talented writers and journalists who can illuminate the way ahead in long form content that professionals feel a need to share
Your role will grow with the growth of the team and the company. We will always try to accommodate your professional career development goals.
You understand from experience that brilliant ideas are the easy part and there are always more of them round the next mental bend. The only thing that matters is making ideas happen and then analysing the result. You can demonstrate experience in all three areas: ideas, action and measurement.
- Your English is native or as near to native as makes no difference (German language skills are not required).
- You have a marked affinity for data, databases and the people who work with them
- Universal Analytics is your true work-space and you love to show people around
- Along with your analytical side, you love great writing and are relentless in developing and managing a diverse gang of writers (along with their egos)
- You’re very efficient in WordPress, Google Apps, Camtasia, raw HTML and plenty of other web utensils
- Spreadsheet/Excel skills are necessary and experience with tools like Google AdWords or MailChimp are a strong plus.
- You have bags of energy and the determination to see your ideas through; and then to adjust your approach when the data says so
- Attention to the detail of execution and orientation to results, plus the ability to work both independently and as part of a tight team complete your profile.
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express and sell your ideas fluently in our office language – English. You certainly do not need to know any German (although, if you do, that of course would not be frowned upon).
If you want to apply for this role, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send us a cover letter. Instead we’d like you to pick a piece of software that you use and like (anything but a game) and in under 50 words convince us to try it out. Tip: use a headline.
If you can do that then we’ll be in touch and invite you for an interview.
Senior JAVA Software Engineer / MongoDB
3T is a fast growing start-up based in Berlin. We are the makers of the hugely popular Studio 3T tool and we are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals. Our mission is simple: to build the finest NoSQL tools in the market – simply by developers, for developers! This is a great time to join us on our mission.
What you will do
As a software engineer working on our MongoDB developer tools, you will be involved in the full development cycle, including:
- Identifying opportunities for new MongoDB tools and features
- Designing and implementing new MongoDB tools and features
- Evaluating their effectiveness and reintegrating that into the design
- If you like, you will also get to write insightful technical posts on our blog based on your findings that will be of interest to the MongoDB and NoSQL developer community
- Become a proper MongoDB expert with deep insights into how MongoDB works
First and foremost, you are a proper software engineer. You take great pride in producing elegant code that usually works the first time around. You simply love coding – for you, it is both a craft and an art. You are of course also a self-starter and the occasional burger-and-beer evening out with the team is all good fun.
Things happen fast and change often in a start-up in the MongoDB/NoSQL space, so we really ask for one thing only:
- production-level software development experience (preferably in Java, though any other modern compiled language will also count)
Extra credit if you already have experience in:
- MongoDB, Redis, or Elasticsearch development and design
- GUI design
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express your ideas and explain and defend your code fluently in our office language – English. You do not need to know any German.
We value experience greatly over any formal qualifications. You actually know how to code and you can show it? Great, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Responsibility and Impact: Your work will have a major impact on the product and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Staying in home office goes without saying
- Great Environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
How we work
Ideas and contributions from every team member are highly welcomed. You will be involved in our development process and have great influence on our software from day one. We deliver continuously, synchronize often and integrate our customers and the whole team into the development process. We are tool agnostic and leave it up to you to choose the best IDE/OS/editor for the job.
Our working language is English but we are happy to help you learn German.
Contact us now
Join us on this exciting ride and drop us a line at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.