If you’re getting an error message when logging into the Studio 3T License Manager, it could be that your environment only allows communication through a proxy server, as is typical in corporate environments.
To connect to the Studio 3T License Manager through a proxy server:
1. Launch the Studio 3T application. The My License window should immediately pop up.
2. Click on Network proxy settings. This will take you to the Network tab in Preferences.
3. Under Proxy configuration for signing in to Studio 3T, select System proxy configuration.
4. Verify the setup by clicking on Test connectivity.
5. Click OK. You should now be able to connect to the web License Manager.