Studio 3T is now also compatible with MongoDB 4.0, and Enterprise users can now import Oracle to MongoDB.
Smarter, Richer IntelliShell Autocompletion
IntelliShell just got better.
We’ve revamped the way it handles autocompletion so it’s more context-sensitive and robust. In addition to operators, collection names, and field names, IntelliShell now also supports:
- More mongo shell-specific types and methods (so you never have to type ObjectId(“”) again) and better support for cursors
- More robust field name suggestions within a collection context, even within a sort stage of a find query
- Shell helper commands like use, show, and help
Oracle Support Added | SQL Import to MongoDB
Studio 3T Enterprise users can now import Oracle (SQL) databases to MongoDB with our Import Wizard.
Simply download the Oracle JDBC driver, update the settings under the JDBC Drivers tab in Preferences, and let Studio 3T load the rest dynamically.
Read more about SQL Import on our Knowledge Base.
Support for MongoDB 4.0
We’ve upgraded our bundled mongo tools to include support for the newly released version 4.0.
Other Fixes and Improvements
In addition to the new features above, we’ve also shipped fixes and improvements to:
- User Manager & Role Manager – see the actual code generated from creating a role
- Improved handling throughout of extremely large documents
View the full list of fixes and improvements in our changelog.
Do you think we’re missing a crucial feature? Or simply want to let us know how we’re doing? Get in touch!
Download Studio 3T 2018.4
Get the latest version of our MongoDB GUI: