Go deeper into MongoDB Aggregation
MongoDB 301: Aggregations is Academy 3T’s intermediate MongoDB course that builds on both MongoDB 201 and MongoDB 101.
Packed with just the right amount of theory and hands-on exercises, you’ll get to understand more about Aggregation in MongoDB.
- Learn the basics of creating an Aggregation pipeline in the MongoDB shell
- Use the Studio 3T Aggregation Editor to make and debug more powerful Aggregations
- Dig deeper into how to work with arrays in the Aggregation date.
- Find out how to
$lookupdocuments from another collection and add them into your pipeline.
- Going beyond just aggregation and restructuring your data’s schema with Reschema.
- Turn your data into views, spreadsheets and charts with Aggregations.
Who this MongoDB course is for
- Students who have completed MongoDB 101 and 201 want to learn intermediate MongoDB concepts
- Students switching from SQL or relational databases to MongoDB
A couple of prerequisites
For the exercises in this course, you’ll need to access a MongoDB database and Studio 3T.
- In case you don’t have a MongoDB database yet, here’s how you can set up a free MongoDB Atlas cluster.
- Studio 3T is the GUI and IDE for MongoDB that we use throughout the MongoDB course. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux and you can download it here.
Happy MongoDB aggregating!